Be a part of our Community. Click Here

How to Hack FB account in termux app without any permission of victims?

Hey buddi3s I 4m B4ck 4g4in, T∅day I will t3ll you How to Hack FB account in use termux app without any permission of victims?

How to Hack FB account in use termux app without any permission of victims?


introduction: 


Hey buddi3s I 4m B4ck again, So T∅day I will t3ll you How to Hack FB account in use termux app without any permission of victims?


I h4ve so m4ny peøple 0n Telegram ask me a l0t of questions ab0ut Facebook hacking. Because today's generati0n is s0 fond of hacking that they can hack another person's account.




But it's not easy at all. Most of you will be searching on Google to find out how we can hack someone else's Facebook account.




But to date they have not found any real method. That's because there are so many social applications. Whether it's YouTube or Facebook.




 They have a policy there. As a result, you can neither create hacking content nor comment on it. But I will explain the actual method of hacking on my website.



 


As many people as possible watch me on my YouTube channel. I know how much interest they have in sosial media hacking


Today I am going to tell you two methods of Facebook hacking and I will also give you a practical video of these two methods.




There are Two Methods To hack Facebook Account BruteForce Attack, & Phishing Attack.



 

BruteForce Attack:




You can perform this attack in both Kali Linux and Termux applications. I have given below the commands that will be required to perform this attack. You will also find a practical video.




Commands:


$ apt update


$ apt upgrade


$ pkg install git


$ pkg install python python2


$ git clone https://github.com/FR13ND8/BRUTEFORCEnew


$ ls


$ pip install requests


$ pip2 install requests


$ pip2 install mechanize


$ ls


$ sh new.sh




Phishing:

Another way to hack a Facebook account is phishing. This method allows you to easily hack anyone's Facebook account. Phishing mean a fake login page

Phishing Tools you can use in Kali Linux And Termux


BlackEye

AdvPhish

Shark Phish

ZPhisher

Best Phishing Tools

Phishing Tool Links


This method is much better than BruteForce Attack because it has a higher chance of hacking a Facebook account.


If you want more methods to hack a facebook account on mobile, Join our Telegram Group

5 comments

  1. Not found 😐🙄🙄
  2. Not found
  3. I need help of command for termux
  4. Is there anyone that can help
  5. Cant open new. Ah